Regional Major Loss Director
North West: Greater Manchester, Lancashire, West Midlands: West Midlands, Yorkshire: South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Midlands: Nottinghamshire.
£80,000 - £100,000
- Major loss adjusting practice seeks to strengthen its expanding Major Loss Division through the appointment of a Regional Director for the North & Midlands.
- You will be responsible for a team of major loss specialists including a Forensic Accountant.
- The role will be geared towards client work, mentoring, training and development of adjusters, peer reviews whilst also handling a small caseload of premium quality losses.
- You will also be part of a key national management team assisting with the ongoing growth of the business in this area.
- Candidates must essentially be A/FCILA qualified and live within either the North or Midlands.
- You should be experienced in a major loss capacity, with a desire to progress into an operational management role if you are not already in one.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to progress personally, and our client offers exciting long-term career opportunities for those who commit.
- You should live anywhere within the Midlands or North with the primary centres being in Birmingham, Nottingham, Leeds and Manchester.
Overall salary/bonus package will comfortably exceed £100,000 plus car allowance, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.