South West: Devon, Bristol, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire, West Midlands: Hereford, Shropshire, Staffordshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands, Worcestershire, East Midlands: Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Lincolnshire, Northamptonshire, Nottinghamshire.
£40,000 - £60,000
- Our client, a national loss adjusting practice, seeks to further enhance its Agricultural Division through the appointment of at least two additional home-based adjusters operating in the Midlands/South West region.
- You will handle a range of specialist agricultural and high net worth losses within either the South West or Midlands depending upon your current location.
- In addition to your technical responsibilities you will have the opportunity to work closely with specialist insurers and brokers to enhance the service offered.
- Candidates will ideally come from an agricultural adjusting background, but equal consideration will be given to experienced property adjusters within the high net worth or general property field who wish to expand their experience into this area.
- You will be part of a national unit and given autonomy to develop your role, knowledge and skills within the agricultural area.
Basic salaries will be negotiated in accord with your level of expertise, but are likely to be up to £50-55,000 plus individual fee-related bonus, car allowance, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.