Major & Complex Loss Adjusters
South East: Berkshire, East Sussex, Hampshire, Surrey, West Sussex, South West: Bristol, Somerset.
£70,000 - £75,000
- Well-established and successful regional major loss operation covering the area to the south of the M4 from Land's End to Dover, excluding Greater London, requires several commercial major loss adjusters to handle large and complex losses in excess of £100,000 as part of a quality team.
- This recruitment drive is to help with both continued expansion and succession planning.
- The roles will provide the best quality work in the market together with outstanding technical and administrative support to enable you to concentrate on providing a quality service on quality clients in exchange for quality fees.
- Candidates will be home-based and can live anywhere to the south of the M4 with the most important needs being in the Hampshire, Berkshire and Sussex areas.
- You should ideally be A/FCILA qualified, but our client is happy to consider individuals who are making significant progress.
- Experience of handling losses in excess of £100,000 would be preferred but consideration will be given to those with a strong commercial adjusting background who are looking to move into major loss.
Basic salary up to £75,000 plus outstanding fee-related bonus, car/allowance, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.