Major Loss Surveyors
South East: Berkshire, Hampshire, Surrey.
£65,000 - £70,000
- Our client has a significant commercial major loss team operating across the south from Land's End to Dover and it now requires an additional two major loss surveyors to complement the existing team of three.
- You will provide technical guidance and support in respect of major and complex building losses utilising your extensive knowledge just applying it in a different direction.
- You will deal solely with commercial losses in excess of £100,000 and regularly in excess of £1 million.
- Candidates must essentially be MRICS or MCIOB qualified and preference will go to individuals with experience of working in a loss adjusting, with an insurer or in broker claims consultancy.
- You will be home-based so can live anywhere with the southern Home Counties across to the South West.
Basic salary potentially up to £65-70,000 depending upon experience plus bonus, car/allowance, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.