Major & Complex Loss Adjuster
London: London City, London East, London North, London South East, London South West, London West, London North West.
£80,000 - £90,000
- Leading loss adjusting practice provides fantastic opportunity for experienced Major & Complex Loss Adjuster to join a quality London-based team in a pivotal role.
- You will handle a quality portfolio of commercial major losses, often in the multi-million pound category, and work with a wide variety of clients including traditional insurers, Lloyd's Syndicates, international brokers and corporates.
- You will join an outstanding team and have the opportunity to progress as far as your personal ambitions allow.
- You will deal with some premium accounts and have one of the most high profile jobs in the loss adjusting market.
- The professional and financial prospects are without parallel.
- Candidates must essentially be A/FCILA qualified and have a proven track record of working in a major loss capacity, although consideration will be given to candidates who have experience of major loss work and would like to specialise in this area full-time.
- You can live anywhere in the South East as the position is home-based, but there will be the opportunity to work from their City office.
The package reflects the importance of the position with the salary up to £90,000 plus a bonus worth at least £20,000 and more likely £30,000. Benefits include car/allowance, pension, medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.