Overseas: East Asia.
£80,000 - £100,000
- Leading international loss adjusting practice seeks to appoint Chartered Loss Adjuster for a key Technical Director role within a large operation based in Kuala Lumpur.
- You will be responsible for handling a challenging caseload of major losses across property, engineering and construction, whilst supervising the technical aspects of the work of local adjusters.
- You will also act as a key link with London Market insurers and re-insurers.
- 70% of your work will be handled within Malaysia with the remainder on a regional basis throughout Asia handling losses of a similar nature.
- Candidates will ideally be A/FCILA qualified, but our client would consider individuals progressing towards Chartered status.
- You must essentially have experience of handling major & complex losses either in the UK or international market.
In a traditional ex-pat contract, our client will pay full accommodation costs plus flights allowance, medical cover, pension in addition to the usual bonus and car/allowance/driver. Basic salary will be dependent upon experience but could easily be towards £100,000 plus benefits.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.