Forensic Accountant Director
London: London City, London East, London North, London South East, London South West, London West, London North West, South East: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, East Sussex, Essex, Hampshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Surrey, Hertfordshire, West Sussex.
£80,000 - £100,000
- Forensic Accounting Division of major loss adjusting practice seeks to appoint a Senior Manager/Director to its London office.
- A mixed role will require you to train, develop and mentor a small team of forensic accountants, whilst taking an active involvement in handling a challenging caseload of multi-million pound losses working alongside some of the premier Major Loss Directors anywhere within the UK loss adjusting profession.
- This is an outstanding opportunity for you to take on a lead role helping to shape the future business and direction of our client's Forensic Accounting Division.
- In time this will lead to a Director appointment that could even be available at the outset depending upon your current status.
- Candidates must essentially be ACA/ACCA qualified and have at least 5 years experience, either within a loss adjusting practice or the forensic accounting department of a leading accountancy practice.
- You must be entirely comfortable in your technical ability in order for you to take on varied and challenging managerial responsibilities, working in an extremely successful loss adjusting practice.
- The position is home-based but requires you to live in the South East, as regular attendance both in the London office and alongside London Market Clients is essential.
Salary & Benefits:
Basic salary potentially up to £100-120,000 plus bonus, car/allowance, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.