Senior Liability Adjuster
South East: Berkshire, East Sussex, Hampshire, West Sussex, South West: Devon, Bristol, Cornwall, Somerset, Dorset, Gloucestershire, Wiltshire.
£40,000 - £60,000
- Major loss adjusting practice seeks to appoint at least one additional Senior Technical Liability Adjuster into its rapidly expanding Southern team.
- You will be home-based and can live anywhere along the M4 corridor or south of that line and across to Bristol.
- You will handle the full range of personal injury and TPPD losses on both an investigate and report and full claims handling basis.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to take your career to the next level in a rapidly expanding unit.
- Candidates must essentially have at least 4-5 years experience either with a liability adjuster or possibly with an insurer at a senior level.
- You can live anywhere with the South East, South Central or South West region, but must be prepared to travel widely to handle a challenging portfolio of liability losses.
- Progress with CII/CILA exams would be preferable but is not essential.
Basic salary up to £55-60,000 plus generous bonus system, car allowance, pension, private medical care and 25 days holiday.
Tel: 0771 252 6948
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the APPLY NOW form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.