North West: Greater Manchester, Lancashire.
£25,000 - £32,000
Excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and target driven Commercial Fleet Underwriter to join an existing team.
· Underwrite commercial risks within agreed authority levels.
· Develop and maintaining key relationships.
· Identify the right clients for the company, deciding the terms utilising information available to determine a suitable premium with brokers and customers.
· Taking ownership and responding to broker demands ensuring communication is ongoing.
· Develop credibility with brokers and customer, to help win and retain business.
· Contribute to meetings with brokers to promote the business and securing clients.
Experience, Skills & Qualifications:
· Commercial Fleet Underwriting experience is essential.
· Possess strong market knowledge and be aware of trading issues.
· Sound knowledge and understanding of the commercial insurance market.
· Experience of working in a targeted environment, be self-motivated and have proven sales / negotiation skills.
· Excellent risk assessment and risk management skills.
· Strong analytical and technical underwriting experience.
· Have evidence of building and maintaining strong working relationships.
· Excellent sale / negotiation skills and excellent time management
· Be team focused.
· Cert CII qualification with DIP CII desirable.
Thank you, your application has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about similar jobs?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields and/or tick all boxes accordingly.