Senior Claims Adviser
- SENIOR CLAIMS ADVISER who has gained 20 years experience and a depth of technical knowledge of Risk Management, Insurance and Claims.
- Currently responsible for achieving a quick and fair settlement of all claims using all possible means to protect the client.
- Advises the Account Director/Executive/Team Leader of all large and/or contentious claims and any problems.
- Prior to this role, had a portfolio for the handling and management of highway, PL injury, EL and motor claims.
- Previously as a Senior Claims Handler and Risk Advisor, handled own case load of complex and high profile work (90% personal injury, including Highways, Disease, and Social Care) on a cradle to grave basis.
- Often dealt with cases which ranged in value between £15,000 - £150,000.
Currently working towards the Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute. Certificate of the Chartered Insurance Institute. BA Hons 2:2.
Tel: 07776 222964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the REQUEST CV form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.