Senior Claims Adviser
- SENIOR CLAIMS ADVISER who has gained 20 years experience and a depth of technical knowledge of Risk Management, Insurance and Claims.
- Currently responsible for achieving a quick and fair settlement of all claims using all possible means to protect the client.
- Advises the Account Director/Executive/Team Leader of all large and/or contentious claims and any problems.
- Prior to this role, had a portfolio for the handling and management of highway, PL injury, EL and motor claims.
- Previously as a Senior Claims Handler and Risk Advisor, handled own case load of complex and high profile work (90% personal injury, including Highways, Disease, and Social Care) on a cradle to grave basis.
- Often dealt with cases which ranged in value between £15,000 - £150,000.
Currently working towards the Associate of the Chartered Insurance Institute. Certificate of the Chartered Insurance Institute. BA Hons 2:2.
Tel: 0113 246 0525 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.