- TECHNICAL REVIEWER who has gained 17 years experience within the insurance industry.
- Has extensive experience of working as a Loss Adjuster handling all aspects of Domestic, Commercial and Liability claims.
- Currently deals with a contractor network and suppliers, agreeing schedule costs and rates of repair.
- Is a technical reviewer responsible for assessing or determining liability, negotiating payments.
- Investigates insurance claims relating to perils such as, burglary, motor vehicle accidents, flooding or fire damage to property.
- Handles Third Party property damage claims on behalf of the client who has caused the damage.
- Is responsible for validating the cost of the damage caused and negotiating settlement with the Third Party.
Currently studying for the Certificate of the Chartered Insurance Institute. BA (Hons) 2:1.
Tel: 07776 222964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the REQUEST CV form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.