- TECHNICAL REVIEWER who has gained 17 years experience within the insurance industry.
- Has extensive experience of working as a Loss Adjuster handling all aspects of Domestic, Commercial and Liability claims.
- Currently deals with a contractor network and suppliers, agreeing schedule costs and rates of repair.
- Is a technical reviewer responsible for assessing or determining liability, negotiating payments.
- Investigates insurance claims relating to perils such as, burglary, motor vehicle accidents, flooding or fire damage to property.
- Handles Third Party property damage claims on behalf of the client who has caused the damage.
- Is responsible for validating the cost of the damage caused and negotiating settlement with the Third Party.
Currently studying for the Certificate of the Chartered Insurance Institute. BA (Hons) 2:1.
Tel: 0113 246 0525 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.