- LOSS ADJUSTER who has gained 9 years experience within a variety of roles.
- In last role within the industry, arranged a diary and made appointments to conduct face-to-face meetings with policyholders.
- Gathered all the relevant information relating to the policyholder's claim, both via telephone and in person.
- Investigated and assessed the policyholder's moral hazard and their property's physical hazards.
- Wrote detailed reports to specific insurance companies from collected and collated information.
- Appointed contractors across a wide range of trades and services, comparing scope/cost of works and monitoring their progression.
Certificate of the Chartered Insurance Institute. 1st Class Honours Degree.
Tel: 0113 246 0525 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.