- LOSS ADJUSTER who has gained 9 years experience within a variety of roles.
- In last role within the industry, arranged a diary and made appointments to conduct face-to-face meetings with policyholders.
- Gathered all the relevant information relating to the policyholder's claim, both via telephone and in person.
- Investigated and assessed the policyholder's moral hazard and their property's physical hazards.
- Wrote detailed reports to specific insurance companies from collected and collated information.
- Appointed contractors across a wide range of trades and services, comparing scope/cost of works and monitoring their progression.
Certificate of the Chartered Insurance Institute. 1st Class Honours Degree.
Tel: 07776 222964
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.