Claims Handler/Negotiator/Account Handler
- CLAIMS HANDLER/NEGOTIATOR/ACCOUNT HANDLER who has gained 11 years industry experience, over 4 years within the insurance sector.
- Has previous experience of servicing a portfolio of commercial insurance accounts, with premiums ranging up to £15,000.
- Dealt with new business quotations, mid-term adjustments and renewals.
- Previously responsible for personal lines broking duties. During career within legal has dealt with RTA’s, PI and is experienced in portal claims.
- Experienced in preparing Bills of Costs on all criminal matters including proceeds of crime and in dealing with Legal Aid queries.
IF1 and IF2 of the Certificate of the Chartered Insurance Institute.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the REQUEST CV form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.