Former Fraud Co-ordinator/Claims Handler
- FORMER FRAUD CO-ORDINATOR/CLAIMS HANDLER who has gained over 10 years experience within the insurance industry.
- Currently responsible for explaining charges, fees, terms of sales and service agreements to customers daily.
- Maintains KPI’s by using strong listening, consultative and problem-solving abilities and using scripted sequences to address all concerns.
- Previously as a Claims Handler/Fraud Co-ordinator, dealt with first notification and investigation of loss of personal injury claims following road traffic accidents, often from a third party.
- Negotiated and settled whiplash and soft tissue injury claims, uninsured losses and vehicle damages.
- Acted as a referral point to the team on all aspects of insurance motor fraud.
- Dealt with first notification, administration and processing of claims for household, travel, motor, caravan and pet claims.
Certificate in Insurance – Pending. BA (Hons) 2:1.
Tel: 0113 246 0525 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.