Former Fraud Co-ordinator/Claims Handler
- FORMER FRAUD CO-ORDINATOR/CLAIMS HANDLER who has gained over 10 years experience within the insurance industry.
- Currently responsible for explaining charges, fees, terms of sales and service agreements to customers daily.
- Maintains KPI’s by using strong listening, consultative and problem-solving abilities and using scripted sequences to address all concerns.
- Previously as a Claims Handler/Fraud Co-ordinator, dealt with first notification and investigation of loss of personal injury claims following road traffic accidents, often from a third party.
- Negotiated and settled whiplash and soft tissue injury claims, uninsured losses and vehicle damages.
- Acted as a referral point to the team on all aspects of insurance motor fraud.
- Dealt with first notification, administration and processing of claims for household, travel, motor, caravan and pet claims.
Certificate in Insurance – Pending. BA (Hons) 2:1.
Tel: 0113 246 0525
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.