Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist
- ACCREDITED COUNTER FRAUD SPECIALIST who has an established track record of successful investigation and discovery of fraudulent activity handling a full range of Insurance Products including Motor, Personal Lines, Commercial Property and Liability.
- Has worked in the Claims Industry since 2006 having previously worked for Loss Adjusting Companies.
- Has worked in desk-top roles and has also carried out field work.
- Experience of conducting criminal, regulatory and civil investigations.
- As a Desktop Fraud Investigator is responsible for the desktop investigation and the management (including the associated administrations work) of several investigation operations.
- Prior to this a Fraud Investigation Analyst providing the claims team, and wider business, with appropriate guidance on active fraud cases.
- Undertook fraud risk assessments, gathered intelligence and evidence and carried out telephone and face to face investigation of claims.
- Prior to this a Senior Claims Technical Assistant handling domestic and commercial HNW subsidence claims, a Desktop Claims Investigator handling and managing household claims and Claims Handler managing Building claims.
Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist. MA and BA Hons (1st).Chartered Institute of Insurance.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the REQUEST CV form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.