Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist
- ACCREDITED COUNTER FRAUD SPECIALIST who has an established track record of successful investigation and discovery of fraudulent activity handling a full range of Insurance Products including Motor, Personal Lines, Commercial Property and Liability.
- Has worked in the Claims Industry since 2006 having previously worked for Loss Adjusting Companies.
- Has worked in desk-top roles and has also carried out field work.
- Experience of conducting criminal, regulatory and civil investigations.
- As a Desktop Fraud Investigator is responsible for the desktop investigation and the management (including the associated administrations work) of several investigation operations.
- Prior to this a Fraud Investigation Analyst providing the claims team, and wider business, with appropriate guidance on active fraud cases.
- Undertook fraud risk assessments, gathered intelligence and evidence and carried out telephone and face to face investigation of claims.
- Prior to this a Senior Claims Technical Assistant handling domestic and commercial HNW subsidence claims, a Desktop Claims Investigator handling and managing household claims and Claims Handler managing Building claims.
Accredited Counter Fraud Specialist. MA and BA Hons (1st).Chartered Institute of Insurance.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.