- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE - PROJECT/CONTRACT MANAGER/SURVEYOR with a wealth of industry experience gained within the property and housing sector.
- Extensive experience in surveying dilapidations/repairs, estimating tenders and minor works (£500 to £1m) and planned works programmes.
- Also experienced in stock condition and damp surveys and schedules of rates.
- Experienced in working with Insurance companies and Loss Adjusters and been involved in the negotiation/procurement with suppliers and contractors
- Most recently a Projects Manager Surveying, quoting/tendering and managing various projects on sites including the organising of responsive repairs and minor works.
- Carried out risk assessments and method statements. Monitored works on site and quality controlling work carried out.
- Prior to this a Contracts Manager / Estimator managing a team of multi trades operatives, along with multiple sub-contractors.
- Also responsible for pricing response and planned works.
- Tenders using schedule of rates. Interviewing and appointing staff, sourcing and negotiating with sub-contractors/suppliers.
- Prior to this a Project Manager, Works Manager, Maintenance Officer and Carpenter & Joiner.
HNC BTEC in Building Studies, ILM Level 3, IOSH.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the REQUEST CV form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to email@example.com whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.