- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE - PROJECT/CONTRACT MANAGER/SURVEYOR with a wealth of industry experience gained within the property and housing sector.
- Extensive experience in surveying dilapidations/repairs, estimating tenders and minor works (£500 to £1m) and planned works programmes.
- Also experienced in stock condition and damp surveys and schedules of rates.
- Experienced in working with Insurance companies and Loss Adjusters and been involved in the negotiation/procurement with suppliers and contractors
- Most recently a Projects Manager Surveying, quoting/tendering and managing various projects on sites including the organising of responsive repairs and minor works.
- Carried out risk assessments and method statements. Monitored works on site and quality controlling work carried out.
- Prior to this a Contracts Manager / Estimator managing a team of multi trades operatives, along with multiple sub-contractors.
- Also responsible for pricing response and planned works.
- Tenders using schedule of rates. Interviewing and appointing staff, sourcing and negotiating with sub-contractors/suppliers.
- Prior to this a Project Manager, Works Manager, Maintenance Officer and Carpenter & Joiner.
HNC BTEC in Building Studies, ILM Level 3, IOSH.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.