Senior Household Claims Adviser
- EXPERIENCED SENIOR HOUSEHOLD CLAIMS ADVISOR & CUSTOMER SERVICES ADVISOR with a wealth of Telephone based Customer Services experience. Also has good face to face customer services skills and experience.
- Most recently working outside of the industry as a Customer Services Administrator & Sales Administrator providing quotations and processing orders via telephone and email, checking to ensure all information correct, prepares delivery notes, invoices, credit notes and arranges collections. Communicates with customers effectively on a day to basis and also responsible for investigating and resolving complaints.
- Prior to this a Senior Claims Advisor for 10 years until redundancy where handled Household Claims (Buildings & Contents - Fire, flood and theft) from first notification through to settlement.
- Checked policy wordings for various policies to ascertain the customers cover, issued and settled cheques within own authority levels, acted as a referral point for less experienced members of staff.
- Recognised and resolved customer complaints, liaised directly with the customer both verbally and in writing. Also held responsibility for carrying out the claims leakage unit.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.