Claims Technician/Loss Adjuster
- CLAIMS TECHNICIAN/LOSS ADJUSTER who has gained 3½ years experience within a firm of solicitors and within a leading loss adjusting company.
- Currently manages a caseload of over 200 claims using two case management systems.
- Assesses liability and quantum on Highways & Utilities claims on behalf of insurer clients; on a DA basis.
- Reviews and cross-examines documents to ensure the costs claimed are justifiable, evidenced and substantiated.
- Liaises with claimants, their solicitors, insurers and brokers via email and telephone.
- Consistently surpasses individual targets contributing to the overall team target.
- Trains, mentors and supervises new colleagues and provides referral advice to those in need of assistance.
Studying for Cert CILA and is hoping to sit the exams in the near future. Currently studying for a Masters in Law (Part Time). LLB Law 2:1.
Tel: 0113 246 0525 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.