Field Claims Inspector
- FIELD CLAIMS INSPECTOR who has gained a wealth of experience within the insurance industry.
- Currently a Field based Investigator for a large insurer dealing with a wide range of risks.
- Conducts field enquiries for their intelligence and counter fraud claims teams.
- Works in some of the hotspot areas of London, Essex, Suffolk and Norwich taking signed or recorded statements from parties involved in the enquiry, providing CPR (Civil Procedure Rules) compliant statements and reporting his findings and recommendations to the business.
- Has also worked further afield covering a large geographical area.
- The role encompasses a large selection of risks from Private Motor, Commercial Fleet, Commercial Business, Household, Travel and pet.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.