- IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE – ADJUSTER ASSISTANT – with a wealth of Claims Management experience working within a Loss Adjusting and Insurance Environment.
- Also has experience as Claims Repair Estimator. Claims Handling experience spans across a wide spectrum including Commercial Property/Domestic - Household (all perils), Household claims for restoration & repair, Motor including RTA’s, MOJ & Credit Hire.
- As an Adjuster Assistant handled household claims (all perils) from cradle to grave, dealing with major insurers, obtaining details from policyholders, checking scopes for works to repair or reinstate properties. Reviewed Surveyors reports.
- Prior to this a Technical Claims Handler assisting with and dealing with major backlog work for multi-national and small insurers, dealt with Motor, Property and Personal Injury Claims.
- Completed audits and reports and provided staff training.
- Prior to this a Legal Clerk/Fee Earner and held various roles prior to this within same organisation for a number of years including Claims Controller and Section Leader.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
PLEASE NOTE: there is an issue with the REQUEST CV form at the moment, we are working on a fix. Please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst we resolve this. Thank you
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.