- CLAIMS HANDLER who has gained valuable experience within an Insurance Claims Environment.
- Possesses excellent customer services skills working in a targeted pressured environment.
- Also has experience of handling customer complaints dealing with vulnerable & distressed customers.
- Claims experience includes Home Product Insurance & Motor. Has experience of training and coaching other team members.
- Most recently a Claims & Administration Officer handling over 100 claims at any one time, maintaining good working relationships with claimants and contractors throughout each claim.
- Claims are mainly home improvement related for products such as conservatories, windows and doors or renewable energy products such as solar panel systems and air source heat pumps as well as cavity wall and external wall insulation systems.
- Also deals with accounts and invoice payments to contractors and customers for surveys and remedial work.
- Previously a Motor Claims Handler handling new Motor claims from personal customers and mostly commercial including Fleet/Taxis.
- Dealt with total loss of vehicles as well as fire, theft and vandalism.
BA (Hons) degree 2:2.
Tel: 0113 244 0846 Mon to Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm.
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.