Corporate Risk Administrator
- CORPORATE RISK ADMINISTRATOR/LIFE ASSURANCE NEW BUSINESS ADVISER who has excellent customer services and sales support administration experience working within a team environment, liaising with Insurance Professionals and Financial Advisors/IFA’s helping with queries and dealing with incoming enquiries for new and existing business.
- Is used to working within strict timescales and managing own workload.
- Has carried out various roles, most recently a Corporate Risk Administrator supporting the Sales Team.
- Predominantly is responsible for the dedicated mailbox and handles all queries and information requests regarding policies.
- Prior to this for the same organisation a Corporate Account Specialist primarily producing clients’ yearly accounts, working with data in Excel formats.
- Liaised directly with Financial Advisers regarding policies, also dealt with refunds, direct debit mandates and invoices.
- Prior to this a Corporate Risk Administrator managing the mailbox for all clients/enquiries which involved providing scheme information and criteria used for assessing risk for insurance purposes.
- Liaised with IFA’s.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.