- PARAPLANNER who has had exposure to High Net Worth Clients, £500k to £10m, Enterprise Investment Schemes, DC Pensions Contributions, transfers and withdrawals, Onshore/Offshore Bonds Assignments, new money, withdrawals (partial and full surrenders), Protection - Estate planning, Relevant life, Tax year planning and- ISA funding and AEA utilisation.
- Has excellent communication skills both face to face and virtually, occasionally attends client appointments alongside the IFA.
- Is able to work in a team environment as well as being able to work independently and has the ability to work under pressure.
- Experienced in report writing and file keeping.
- Currently as a Paraplanner works closely with a team of IFA’s nationwide supporting predominantly HNW clients with their complex planning requirements / needs.
- Also manages the workloads of a team of Paraplanners.
Working toward the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning, already passed RO1, RO1, RO4 and RO5. Currently studying towards RO2 and RO6.
Tel: 0782 111 9773
Adjusting Appointments Limited
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.