- LOSS ADJUSTER who trained with two major insurers in claims before entering adjusting in 1990.
- Subsequently spent 4 years with an international practice handling domestic and commercial risks.
- Specialised in investigating potentially fraudulent property claims up to and beyond £100,000.
- Joined current employer in 2020 and handles a mix of 70% domestic and 30% commercial including subsidence.
- Handles 4-5 new losses per week with outstanding caseload of 60.
6 parts qualified for Associate of the Insurance Institute. BA (Hons) 2:1.
Tel: 0113 246 0525
Thank you, your request has been sent.
Would you like to receive information about new and interesting candidates?
Set up email alerts now! It's FREE!
Please complete all required fields.